Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

King of Suburbia ( Open )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

King of Suburbia ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySat May 06, 2017 12:51 am

Conner had been spending most of his summer in the muggle world, as his father had wanted him to still connect with the world he knew back in America. Which had somewhat interested Conner as the boy had been walking through the streets of London stopping to get himself some food at the vendors wondering if there would be anyone he would possibly know walking the streets of London. All of it seemed to make him wonder as he was walking eating some sort of store vendor ice cream. The boy had not cared if anyone spotted him eating muggle ice cream.

The boy was still technically in a muggle, and he was well aware of that. Nor would he do anything to connect with that, as the boy had the grasp of both words. Conner had watched the tourist taking photos as he smirked a little bit watching it all, the boy had found some things simply interested him then most things in the world had managed to do. But before he knew soon saw a bench that he had made his way over, quickly taking a seat.

Getting out his phone as began to browse the social media, and see his new feeds. Even though he had little friends, so the only friends that were on his social media accounts. We're the ones who actually bothered at Hogwarts actually get social media, and not believing they were too good which had pissed Conner off in many ways.

As he had went back to eating his cup of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Rebekah had grown bored at her home so she decided to go walk around London. She loved having a home in the muggle world, it meant she got to explore places that most students at her school never got to see. It made her feel special. She didnt know why, it just did.

As she walked, she past a few houses and stores and smiled at her neighbors "Morning, Mr Zaslavski." She said to her neighbor from down the street. As she continued down the street, she spotted Mrs. Lucindas ice cream shop and she smiled. Lucinda always had the best mint chocolate chip ice cream. She craved for it all year long at school and always indulged at least once a week when she was home.

She walked over to the shop and smiled as the small bell dinged over her head, that sound always managed to make her smile. She made a beeline for the counter and gave Lucinda a kiss on the cheek "Hello Lucinda. How are you?" She asked as the small woman got Rebekah her icecream. She smiled and happily paid for the cone and began to lick it before it could start to drip.

After talking with lucinda for a moment, Rebekah exited the shop and made her way over to a semi vacated bench. She sat down before looking at the guy next to her out of the corner of her eye. It then hit her that she knew this guy "Connor?" She asked softly in case it wasnt actually him and just someone who looked like him
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyThu May 11, 2017 2:18 am

Conner had been eating his ice cream, as he would occasionally look at his phone. Not really paying mind to what had been around him as the boy was not one who really cared about what was going on around him. His thought was only really on his ice-cream as he began eating his ice cream. Relieved at the idea of only having two more years left of Hogwarts. The boy had taken some more bits of his ice cream.

As he watched some girls pass him flashing some glances, as he shot them glances. Conner had enjoyed flirting with girls but was not one to have several flings. Not like he was going to be just like Daxton Chamberlain who had been the biggest player in Hogwarts. Conner had loved girls and enjoyed sleeping with them, but he was not going to let him cheat on girls.

He knew if his mother knew that she would be mad, then again she had been dead. Although something soon caused him to lose his train of thought. As he soon hears a voice call his name causing him to turn around to see someone who he knew to be Rebekah Lockwood, from seeing her around classes and she had been a prefect, but never really had a personal conversation with her.

" Hi Lockwood, wouldn't expect to see you in the muggle world. Didn't know Slytherins actually went into the muggle world. " said Conner with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyThu May 11, 2017 2:25 am

Rebekah smiled as she was soon reassured that it was fact her classmate. She laughed a bit at his statement about her being in the muggle world "Yeah well, my mother is a halfblood, so we do own property out here. We alternate every summer. One summer its at the estate in the wizarding world one summer its here in Muggle London in the cottage. It gives us a sense of reality, as daddy likes to say."

She smiled as she continued to eat her ice cream before she looked at him "If I may ask, what are you doing here?" She asked before she remembered that Connor was a muggle born. Suddenly, she felt like an idiot. She blushed a bit at the realization and pushed a strand of hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyFri May 12, 2017 12:21 am

Conner knew that most Slytherins despised muggles and wouldn't step foot in the muggle world. Even though some of them lived in secluded parts of the muggle world. He knew a couple had life in the muggle world, so part of him began to felt bad. Not all Slytherins had been bad people, some were extremely nice and then some were complete asses. The boy rolled his eyes as he heard Rebekah talk about how her parents alternated, sounding like every other rich. He had been jealous of others who have both parents who were living since he was only left with a dad who tried.

" Must be nice having two living parents, who are together, " said Conner with some discontent. He had not been trying to get pity, but just stating facts. He had loved his mother, who tried to defend him when her heredity was brought up. Then again the boy was a muggleborn himself, " Well then again just because a wizard hates muggles, doesn't mean they can't live in the world. " said Conner the worlds both being so closely connected.

The Gryffindor had been taken aback at her next question, " Your really going to ask that? I am a fucking muggleborn, the scum of the planet according to some purebloods. I am supposed to be in this world, so I am here because I live her. " sighed Conner. Feeling bad for saying the f-word, as the boy did have a habit of cursing.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyFri May 12, 2017 12:36 am

Rebekah frowned at his statement about having two living parents. She slowly reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder "Im sorry." She knew of his mother and how he lost her, Rebekah could not even imagine losing one of her parents, even if her dad was not the nicest of men. It must be awful.

She nodded when he mentioned wizards living in the muggle world "I kind of like living in the muggle world. Shows me how special magic is and helps me not take it for granted." She said with a small fairy like laugh.

However, that laughter was soon gone when he shouted. She jumped a bit in fear and bit her lip as she scooted away from her quickly, flashbacks of her fathers punishments coming before her eyes. She looked down and immediately began to apologize "Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry." She said trying to control her own shaking body, to try and seem brave.
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:18 am

Conner often thought that people could never understand what is was like to lose a parent. Even if they tried it was not something one could understand until it happened. The Gryffindor had only known the one person who knew would be his little sister and his father. Conner rolled his eyes, the boy had hated others having pity for him, for something that happened eight years prior, Conner could never understand.

" Yeah well, it's over and done with she is dead and in a better place. " sighed Conner who had sat back looking around the fecundity. Throwing a glance at Rebekah as she continued to talk and had been surprised with one of her comments as he said. " Shocker. Then again aren't some of you Slytherins actually nice aside from those who are not the nicest, " said Conner. Despite neither of the houses having all good people in its counts.

Conner sighed, " One benefit of being a muggleborn I guess. " since he knew not take things for granted, as his mother taught him not too. Conner looked at her and sighed after being somewhat a jerk as she had been kind of concerning. Something that he did not expect from a Slytherin and Conner certainly did not know.

" I am sorry for being an asshole alright. It just I hate how some of your kind treats muggleborns. " said Conner who let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:09 am

Rebekah looked at him when he went silent for a moment. He must have been in deep thought. When he spoke she looked up at him and locked eyes with him "Still, Im sorry. Was it... was it a natural cause?" She asked biting her lip gently. She hoped he wouldnt get mad at her for asking, but she was prepared for it if he did.

She smiled and looked at him "Well I try to be nice. Im not much like my house mates. I always thought I would be sorted into Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, but I got Slytherin. Still not sure why." She said wondering on her sorting.

"You do know I am not a pureblood right? Im a halfblood." She said pushing more hair out of her face. SHe giggled a bit when he apologized for being an asshole "You're alright, love." She said smiling at him "I dont hate anyone. Im not a blood elitist."
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:13 pm

Conner had never told many people on how his mother died, it was in a car crash. After going to a stupid psychology session. He did not want people to think he was some kind of mental freak or whatever they would end up saying. " She died in a car crash when I was nine. " said Conner looking out at the people who were walking. He hated when people did not understand, but he had felt bad for how he sounded to Rebekah.

" I have to say a good job with being nice. " said Conner with a smile on his face. Conner had never really met a nice Slytherin. As the Slytherins he met were total asses, " I don't blame you, most Slytherins are total douche bags. " said Conner. The Gryffindor sat back for a moment as he watched everything looking around.

Conner then looked back and said, " We would have been housemates. " he had been friends with a few of his housemates. He had even had friends in both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, the boy had no regard for the Slytherins, they were total assholes.

" Sorry for assuming you were a pureblood. But one could say I kind of hates purebloods, who think there too good to associate with muggles. In their huge houses, and hurting others with dark magic, sure there are nice purebloods, but they seem rare. " said Conner. The boy looked at her as he let out a sigh.

The boy soon said, " I can see your not a purist. Thanks for not being one. "
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Rebekah listened to him as he explained what happened to his mom. SHe reached out and placed her hand on his :Im sorry to hear that. At least you have some memories with her that you can actually remember." She said trying to focus on a bit of the positive, not that there was much of it.

She giggled a bit when he complimented her being nice "Thanks, I try my best." She said laughing a bit "Yeah they can be total dicks. I really do wish I had been sorted into Gryffindor. Being housemates would have been fun." She said looking up at him with a light blush on her cheeks.

She pushed her hair out of her face and nodded "I refuse to touch dark magic. Its all... too much." She said "A nice pureblood is indeed a rare occasion and I have zero purist in me." She said with a wide smile
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:54 am

Conner never told anyone where they were coming from, and he certainly was not going to start now, that was classified information in his mind. He watches her put his hand on his shoulder and he sighed for an honest moment and wondered about his mother. " I loved my mother more than anything, she was one of my favorite people. " sighed Conner, and now she was gone. Conner did not fully recover from his mother death.

" Your welcome, " said Conner with a smile on his face. The boy was nice for the most part, but he still an asshole and a player. The kid sighed for a moment then he wondered if maybe things would be better and listened to Rebekah a bit more. He sighed, " Some Gryffindors are even asses too, well some have too much confidence. " said Conner.

The boy had thought to himself, " I wouldn't either, but wasn't the former dark lord a half-blood who only hated muggleborns, because his father abandoned him? " asked Conner. He knew a little about that and had known it from school. But with the boy sighed to himself, as he looked crossing his arms and thinking to himself.

" You're a nice person I guess, and I see you don't, " said Conner.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:18 am

Rebekah listened, her hand staying on his shoulder and gave him a small smile "Im sure she loved you too. Its terrible to lose a parent, especially a mother." She could not imagine losing her mom. Her mom protected her against her father when he began to get abusive.

She laughed "I think every house has a few ass holes. Even Hufflepuff." She said laughing a bit more "Confidence is extremely sexy though." She said looking into his eyes before gently biting her lip. She was trying to flirt a bit but not be too obvious about it. But she couldnt help it. Connor was extremely attractive and she liked talking to him.

She nodded when he asked about the old Dark Lord, "I guess so." She was happy with the change of subject, She didnt like talking about the Dark Lord or anything related to that since her father had recently been drawn to the dark side of magic "You are a nice person too." She said giving his shoulder a squeeze befor eputting her hand back down at her side
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Conner had loved his father too but was not the closest to him. His mother could understand him as she had been a witch like him, which he didn't find out until after her death. And the wizarding world that he went it too had been far different from the American wizarding world. Even though the boy did not know much about it. " She did, my dad means well though, " said Conner. His father tried with his two children.

" Very true, being placed in houses cause of personality isn't a thing. " said Conner as he took another bite of his ice cream. The kid had only been friends with Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuff. The boy looked at Rebkeah smiled one bit as he looked for a moment. She was cute, but the boy was not going to fall for anyone. The boy had wanted to be a better person for his sixth year.

The kid looked at her and said, " Yeah. " the boy only had knowledge on it. Conner then looked and he looked at her he said. " You can sit here if you want. " said Conner with a smile. The boy looked at her smiling as she was really pretty, and he said. " I try I guess. "
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:46 am

Rebekah thought for a moment about blood purity and how it worked"If your mother was a witch and your father a muggle, would that not make you a halfblood? Or is that not how it works?" She asked a bit embarrassed. She felt kind of stupid since she did not know how it all worked.

She nodded in agreement "That is true. I just wished they would take what the person wants into consideration when it comes to sorting. But, rumor has it the hat sorts you based on your future. So... you know... maybe Ill be the first kind Slytherin." She said with a small laugh

She sat down when he said she could and smiled "Thanks, my legs were getting tired." She said smirking "I was thinking of going back to my house soon. Would you... um... want to maybe come with me?" She bit her lip "Ive got a tv. We can watch movies."
Back to top Go down
Conner Dorsey
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Conner Dorsey

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Conner had known that it seemed weird with how his blood purity worked, but it had been all because his mother had been a muggleborn who married a muggle. Making him still a muggleborn, well that's what he thought. " My mother had been a muggleborn witch so that technically makes me a muggle. " said Conner shrugging. He was unsure, all he knew he had some sort of magic in him that he was unsure of.

" Well they say the sorting hat knows best, " said Conner shrugging, the boy knew that he was meant for his house, even if he was not the super brave type. Conner had crossed his arms as he watched forward listening to Rebekah talk in the distance. Then without hesitation, he looked up at her and he said. " You know in America, muggles are called No-Maj, and technically only purebloods can attend the school, " said Conner.

He listened to her ask him, sure he was not opposed to not going anywhere. But the boy did not feel like going to a girl's house, but if she wanted to go to a theater, then he was not really opposed as he looked and he said. " I am not one to go to someone's house at first meeting, maybe another time. But we can go to a theater to see a movie. " smiled Conner. Hoping this would be accepted since he wanted to behave himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Lockwood
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Rebekah Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Rebekah listened to him and nodded "Alright, I dont really know anything about labels and how they are assigned or anything like that." SHe said with a light laugh. She shrugged when he mentioned the hat knowing best "I assume so. I mean, who knows what will happen to us down the line."

She laughed at the interesting fact about magic in America then frowned a bit "Really? So halfbloods and muggle borns cant go? Thats so... stupid. And barbaric. Were in the 21st century. We should be allowed to learn, no matter our blood status." She said getting a bit worked up by the topic. She was thankful for the change of subject and smiled when he suggested a theater "That sounds good. ive never actually been to a muggle movie theater before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Suburbia ( Open )   King of Suburbia ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Suburbia ( Open )
Page 1 of 1