Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Potter2
Slytherin Third Year
Slytherin Third Year
Albus Potter2

On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) Empty
PostSubject: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Albus had sometimes enjoyed when his parents would end up going to visit their grandparents since it meant it would always end up being one big family reunion. Something that would either be good or end up going south since his family was an interesting one. Today had been one of the days that was just Albus being dropped off at his grandparents while his parents went to work. As they had planned on coming over for dinner.

His outfit had been rather casual today as he was not going out. The boy was just visiting his grandparents as he had wished that maybe he could end up sneaking off and maybe spending some alone time outside. Albus did not really care as he had been walking around his grandparents, watching all of the things that were magic doing all the work for his grandparents.

Albus had brought one of his school books with him as it had been for Potions, something that he had been one of his best subjects. Despite the professor who had been kind of a witch in his mind as she did not seem to like children, and she happened to be his head of his house. The Slytherin had made his way over to one of the couches taking a seat in one of them. As he had his book that the boy had opened and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Lucy was excited as she was going to her grandparent's house. As she knew that her cousins would be there too. It was always nice when they would get together. And this year Lucy would be going to Hogwarts. And it was finally her turn to start school. She had no idea what house she would be in. Even though there were no wrong houses. But it seemed like her whole family was in Gryffindor. So it seemed like they had a favorite house.

She was being dropped off. Which was something that she was used to? As her parents were going to work. Maybe she could talk to Albus if he was there. Which Lucy knew the question to that answer. She could ask him more questions about Hogwarts. As she was going to be in her first year. And she was nervous. And it seemed like some of her family was quidditch legends. Expect her father who never played. But he was head boy at Hogwarts.

So there was a lot of pressure that was on Lucy's shoulders. Her parents gave her a hug and kiss before they left her with grandma. That is when she then walked in the living room and seen that Albus was there. There was a huge grin on Lucy's face. “ Albus!.” She knew that he was being a busy person. As he was much older than her. So she was used to hearing. ' Not now Lu.'

Lucy couln't help but to be a little excited as she was spending time with one of her cousins.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter2
Slytherin Third Year
Slytherin Third Year
Albus Potter2

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:19 pm

Albus had been reading his Potions book, something he knew he had to do well. His parents had been pretty good with Potions, then again his parents were good at a lot of things. Especially Quidditch something he could not manage to master even if he tried. So what was the point, sure he liked Brazil but that was it. The only thing he felt he had going for him was school, and that was about it as turned the page in his Potions book.

He had soon heard footsteps entering the house, the thirteen-year-old looked up. Wondering which one of his family members had arrived. The boy had no clue as he continued reading about all the different Potions, and the way to make them. Albus had then heard a familiar voice which caused his head to shot up. His cousin had come, which made Albus smile a little bit. Since he was all too familiar with younger children since his family was filled with them.

Although he had been part of the younger group of cousins, as he had looked up at his cousin. Who was going into her first year, he smiled. " Hey Lu! " the boy had been friendly when it came to his family and loved his cousins, despite not being on speaking terms with Rose, who was practically his childhood best friend.

His other cousins were still his friends as he smiled, " Looking forward to Hogwarts? " the boy had wanted to help his cousins out and he cared deeply about them. Something that his cousins had done for him when he was the first year. Placing his Potions book by his side as he looked up at his cousin with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Lucy was excited that Albus was there. She knew that she got excited very easily. As she was ready for her turn at Hogwarts. She knew there were many things that would be there for her. And she was excited to try everything. Even though she knew that sh wasn't old enough to go. But she would ask her older cousins to bring her back some candy. As she knew they would do anything for her. Now she was going to spend the day with one of her cousins.

Lucy knew that she wasn't the quietest person. And she knew that she was always bugging her older cousins. But it seemed like they had patience for her. And they knew how to handle her. She knew that he was a handful. And today is had no idea who was going to be at grandma house. As usually, the older ones would stay home. Or they would pop in to see everybody. Since grandma house was the place to be.

So when she saw that Albus was there she was excited. As she knew that James and Lily were around. But she would spend time with Albus.She was glad that he was glad to see her. As she knew that she could be annoying. But she was just a little kid. She knew that he was reading a potion book. But she knew that he would take the time to talk to her.

Albus asked if she was excited for Hogwarts. Which she nodded her head. “ Yup I am so excited and we are still getting ready for school.” As she knew that Albus was excited that it was her first year. And she knew that all of her cousins would be there. So she didn't have to worry about that. “ Yeah, Dad said that I need to keep up with all of my classes.” Lucy knew that her dad was a prefect and was also head boy in his day. So there was pressure of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter2
Slytherin Third Year
Slytherin Third Year
Albus Potter2

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Albus had always felt kind of shadowed by most of his family members, as they all did so many great things and then there was Albus who was the second Slytherin. The boy did not know what to think, but he knew that even if he was not the kid doing great things, then helping his cousins could be placed on the list of good things he did. As it seemed that once he hit his third year it seemed it turned into them during their own thing.

" Your dad would be the one to have you have things done in advance, " said Albus with a small smirk on his face, as he knew his uncle was like that. Something that his parents would just let their children get their things done when they could find the time. Then again his parents were both extremely busy and had the confidence that they could leave their three children alone. Albus knew that he was the black sheep of the Potter/Weasley Clan.

Despite his cousin Dominique being placed into Slytherin, " The hard part about being a first year is your sorting. " said Albus. That had been his biggest fear, which would end up becoming a reality, and something that he did not particularly mind at all. The sorting was a lifelong thing and it would stick with them until they graduated.

He smiled a little at his cousin saying that she was told to keep up with her classes. Something his parents had harped on, but not as much. Since both, his siblings had been far better achievers than he had been himself. Despite having the sort of smarts that his cousin had, but he had never really let that bother him anymore. " Well if you fall behind I can always help you, " said Albus, something he knew that if was not said his grandmother would have some way of hearing it.

" You plan on playing Quidditch Lu? " asked Albus.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:28 pm

When your aunt and uncles are famous. It is hard to stand out. And most of her family comes from Gryffindor. Even though there was three others house. Dom and Albus were in Slytherin. So she wasn't sure where she wanted to be in. At least she knew that she would have family wherever she was sorted. In the sea of cousins, she knew it would be hard to stand out.

“Yeah, I know my dad wants only the best for me. And I know he wants me to follow in his footsteps, I just want to be a kid.” She wanted to enjoy her years at the school. Just not be like her uncle Ron but more like her aunt Hermione. And this was the time that she was still trying to find out who she was. At least she knew that she could count on Albus to help her.

School hadn't started and her dad was worried about her studies. “ Thanks, Albus cause I am sure that I am going to need your help. Your mom said that I shouldn't be like uncle Ron or your dad when it comes to classes. Be more like aunt Hermione but not as much.” She then started to chuckle.

Albus was asking if she was going to play quidditch. “ Well, I don't know. I am sure people who think that I would since well Weasley/Potter has been on their house team. Expect dad who I can't remember the reason why he has never played. “ So are you going to play quidditch?” If nothing more than she would support her cousins who played. As that would be a safer thing. As she was already scared of flying class. And she knew all first years had to take it.

“ I am worried about flying class and it hasn't even started.”
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter2
Slytherin Third Year
Slytherin Third Year
Albus Potter2

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Albus had known that his parents had always encouraged him to do well. Then again it was not like they were two super smart parents. He had liked his parents since they had been extremely chill. Something that he had liked, but were not always supportive of his suspenseful personality. He had been smiling as he listened to his cousin talk and how she seemed to be enthused about Hogwarts.

Then again what kid would not be enthused about going off to some wizarding school. His Uncle Percy had been an over-achiever one could not lie. Albus had never really lied when it came to that sort of thing as he had thought highly of many family members. Especially his father someone for the most part he had idolized from day one. " It's good to know that our parents want the best for us, " said Albus, since the family had always been the most important function of life.

" I would do anything for my cousins. Since I know what's like to be at the bottom. " said Albus, as he knew that being a first year you were always picked for the pranks. Since older students had loved to pick on the younger students. Listening as Lucy sounded unsure about playing Quidditch, something that not even himself did.

He hoped maybe he could make the decision easier, " Listen you shouldn't have to feel obligated to play Quidditch. I don't even play despite being a Major Brazil Quidditch Fan. " chuckled Albus as the boy had loved the team, and recalled the world cup intently. His mother had been in the important box while they were there.

" Don't be scared, not everyone does good on their first try. " said Albus.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:44 am

Lucy knew that no matter what she did. Her parents would be proud of her. But she knew that her dad only wanted the best for her. And he wanted to see his daughters as prefects one day. So it really wasn't a bad thing. She just hated that there was so much pressure and she wasn't at Hogwarts yet. But she knew that she could count on all of her cousins for help. At least she would have family that she could count on. So going to Hogwarts wasn't going to be a bad thing.

Lucy was excited to be finally going to Hogwarts. But wasn't sure if she was going to follow in her father's footsteps. She then gave small laugh when Albus said that our parents just want the best from us. “ Yup I would say that it true Albus.” Family meant everything to them. So it wasn't easy that there aunts and uncles were famous. Right now was to be herself. And let everybody that she is Lucy Weasly.

Lucy smiled as Albus would do anything for his cousins. “ I know that I have to start somewhere.” She knew that people would pick on her. But she was sure that her old cousins wouldn't let that happen to her. If not she would get used to it. You were only a first year once. So it wasn't going to be like this for the rest of her life. Now Albus was asking her about playing quidditch. Which was something that she wasn't sure of? Her uncles were known for playing.

Lucy listened as Ablus was giving her advice on quidditch. “ Yeah I know but it seems like I have had a lot of uncles who have played.” She knew that she would have to decide now. Since she would have to try out for her house team. “ I mean I might give it a shot and at least try it.” Who knows she might love it. Qudditch was something that was a family thing. At least Albus wasn't playing just because he loved the game.

Lucy then mentioned that she was scared of flying class. And she knew that her aunt Hermione had trouble and didn't like brooms. But she knew that she would have to take the class. Since it was something that all first years had. This wasn't going to be easy for her. It wasn't like she had a fear of heights. She had a fear of kissing the ground. Her uncle Harry has taken her all about the hospital wing. And she didn't want to have to go there.

“ Yeah, I am scared of falling and going to the hospital wing. I remember uncle Harry telling me all about it.”
Back to top Go down
Albus Potter2
Slytherin Third Year
Slytherin Third Year
Albus Potter2

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Albus had been disliked the pressure of being the son of the most famous relative, Harry Potter. He had wished that maybe he could have different parents, but then again he had a good life. His parents were both really good people who cared about them and had tried. Albus enjoyed everyone who actually tried to do well. Albus had sat back for a moment listening to the distant voices in the house and shooting a glance at his cousin Lucy.

" We all start someplace Lucy. " said Albus shooting her a smile. The boy had to start some place with being a Slytherin. Since not all his family members were placed in Slytherin, only some. Albus had sat back as he thought to himself, Quidditch did not make sense to him. Albus had liked the shadows they always seemed to be much better for him and then he looked at her. Then without hesitation, the boy began to began to say, " You even have cousins who play it, and I know Lily is going to try out. " said Albus.

His sister loved Quidditch and so did his brother, so Albus had kind of been the outcast. He had liked to watch it, and maybe one day he would try out. Then again his years were running short, so maybe his fourth year he would give it a try. The boy did not know, but he wasn't opposed to at least giving it one short of try.

" Then do it, if you want. " said Albus, the boy believed that if you wanted something you had to do that and not let anyone bother you. Albus sighed for a moment as he looked around, and then he sighed for a moment, but the boy had admired the friends he had at Hogwarts. Despite not being on speaking terms with Rose.

Albus looked, and he said. " Yeah, that good old Nevile. My second favorite man, aside from my father, since he is basically my second father, " said Albus. The man had been his godfather and the boy admired that about him, and he had a good relationship with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 6:06 am

Lucy knew that her aunts and uncles were all famous. Sometimes she just wished that she came from an ordinary family. But it wasn't like you could pick her family. So she had learned to live with it. She loved them no matter what and would always put family first. Lucy knew that there would be more cousins here today. But for now, she wanted to talk with Albus. As he was going to be the third year. He knew what he was talking about.

Lucy knew that Albus was right. You had to start somewhere. “ Looks like I will work my way from the bottom to the top.” As she knew that was the only way. She wouldn't be a firstie forever. Lucy also knew that Albus was one of the only cousins who was sorted into Slytherin. And he really wasn't into playing Quidditch. So he was used to being different. Now they were talking about if she was going to play. She said that she would give it a try.

“ Yeah I know I have cousins who play.” Which it seemed like Quidditch ran in the family. And she wasn't shocked when she heard Lily was going to try out. Lucy didn't think that Molly played Quidditch. It wasn't like there dad played in school. But having so many aunts and uncles who did. At least she would give it a try. Wasn't sure what she what position she would play. She knew that beater was out of the question, as she was so small.

At least Albus was supporting with what she was going to do. “ I think I will at least give it a shot. Even if I fail I can at least say that I gave it a good try.” Now all she had to do was get up the nerve when it came time to it. It was easy to talk about it. But actually doing it was something else. And she knew that Albus would be there to cheer her on. So she really wasn't worried about something that has even happened yet.

“ Yeah, uncle Harry told me about what happened in their first year flying class.” So that was another reason why Lucy was scared to get on a broom and actually fly. She was scared of falling off. Wasn't going to look good if she couldn't fly on a broom. Quidditch would be something that she would have to cheer on her cousins. “ Well if I can ride a broom, well fly. Then Quidditch isn't my thing.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )   On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy ) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the road to grandmother's house ( Lucy )
Page 1 of 1