Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Something Furry and Cute (Rose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Potter2
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lily Potter2

Something Furry and Cute (Rose) Empty
PostSubject: Something Furry and Cute (Rose)   Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyFri May 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Mum and Dad had stayed outside, urging Lily to go in and pick out a pet herself. They had said that this was important, that she had needed to be alone to be able to recognize a bond of there was one, however Lily didn't know what that would feel like, despite them saying she would know.There were so many species and colors to choose for and Lily didn't even know where to begin.

Lily paraded the aisles searching for the most suitable pet. She didn't want a rat or a toad, they were just a bit gross but she couldn't decide between and owl and a cat. Having an owl meant she wouldn't need to go to the owlery to send mail but having a cat meant having a lap pet and Lily couldn't figure out which would be better.

The the chime over the door chimed.

"Rose!" Lily was excited to see her older cousin. "Want to help me decide on a pet?" She pointed to the owl and the cat that she was torn between. She wasn't sure what her cousin had but she was almost sure that she could help her with a decision unless choosing was just a hopeless case. Either way it was great to see a familiar face.  
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lily Potter2
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lily Potter2

PostSubject: Re: Something Furry and Cute (Rose)   Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 11:08 am

For a moment, it seemed like Rose didn't want to see or help Lily but then the issue seemed to have resolved itself and Lily smiled, a bit confused. "Thanks Rose, I'd like that." Rose was always so nice to her, she loved Rose but sometimes, was a bit jealous of her. Lily wanted to be a Granger, not a Potter. Granger's didn't have as big a name rep as a Potter did, as things were proven with Raylan.

For just one day, Lily thought it would be nice to not be the daughter of Harry Potter. Technically, when she introduced herself she could make up a name but that would be wrong wouldn't it? Lily frowned a bit, of course it would be wrong. It would be considered disowning her family and would likely make her Mum and Dad hurt.

"That was my thought process too," Lily stated to Rose. "I'm leaning more towards the cat just because I may not make friends so I'll need someone to talk to." Lily let out a small laugh and petted one of the cats that she was thinking of choosing. They were mostly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter2
Gryffindor First Year
Gryffindor First Year
Lily Potter2

PostSubject: Re: Something Furry and Cute (Rose)   Something Furry and Cute (Rose) EmptyFri May 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Lily stared at the kittens and cats for a very long time, thinking about everything except what she wanted her Hogwarts pet to look like. Sometimes, it was even a bit hard to focus on Hogwarts when she remembered who she was and who everyone at Hogwarts would know her as once her name was called for the Sorting ceremony. The girl let out a soft sigh and caressed a black cat with bright green eyes and a loud, mechanical purr.

"I want one that's gentle, and unique," Lily said, her focus falling on a sleeping cat in the corner with strange yet beautiful markings. It looked like a miniature tiger. "Like that one," Lily pointed moving towards the cat and reaching out her hand. The cat allowed itself to be pet without so much as waking or twitching and Lily smiled.

Of course she knew hat cats could still be little pricks that all of a sudden bit and scratched you for no reason but this one also looked like one that would curl up in her lap late at night in front of the common room fireplace and that was what she wanted. "I'll take this one," Lily announced to the shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Furry and Cute (Rose)   Something Furry and Cute (Rose) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Furry and Cute (Rose)
Page 1 of 1